Alerts & Reminders
Alerts are set up for expiration notifications (renewal alerts), and due dates for tasks.
Reminders are part of the workflow to send periodic messages to users to complete their workflow stage.
- Expiration notification
- Go to Contract Manager.
- Select an item you would like to create an expiration notification.
- Click on "New." You can select to send these notifications to one of the current users or someone outside of Zapendo. For individuals who do not have access to Zapendo, only include their email address in CC.
- Select how many days before expiration you would like the reminders to start and how often. Note: this contract/deliverable will have to have an expiration date associated with it.
- Hit "Save."
- Workflow reminders
- Go to Contract Manager Setup (left main menu), click on "Config" and then "workflow steps configuration."
- By default, you will see Open, Closed, and Pending. Select the status that you would like to create notifications and click on the edit icon.
- Click on "New" and follow the prompts.
- Hit "Save" when done.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.