Creating a template
This article will help you learn how to save a document as a template. This will enable you to reuse the same signers, fields, and document in the future as you send it for signature.
- Find the document that you would like to use in the future as a template.
- Click on "Invite to Sign".
- Enter the names of people who will be signing the document and their signing order. For your clients you can give it a name of "Client" and an email address that serves as an example for the future like "email@example.com". Every time you will be sending this document you will change the name and email to actual one for your clients.
- Select "Assign signer order" if you want people to sign the document in order one after another. Otherwise, it will be send to all of the individuals at the same time.
- Give it a name in the box "Document Name".
- Click on Prepare signatures.
While preparing the document, you will have to select a signer first and then grad the fields that are assosiated with their part of the signing process. This may take a few minutes. Make sure you assign the fields to the right individuals.
When you are done, click on "Save to Templates" for the entire document, signers, and fields to be saved and reused in the future. You will be able to find this template in "Templates" on the left main menu.