Some contracts may have a renewal date for another term. There are many reasons to remember about the renewal date. In this article, we will help you set up a renewal alert/notification.
- Go to Contract Manager.
- Find a contract that has a renewal/expiration date.
- Click on "Expiration notifications".
- Select a user who would be getting these notifications. CC anyone else who would like to receive them as well.
- Type in the number of days before the expiration of the contract to get reminded.
- Below, select the frequency of reminders.
- Hit "Save".
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.